turnipHead(); turnipHead();

HOly Fucki YEs

holy shit, this like tripped me out so bad holy shit that was crazy aswesome. Perfect man!!

Akatsuki Fanflash Love Akatsuki Fanflash Love

Awesome

Thats was awesome. Very nice, sasori with the dolls and stuff was brilliant. It was all pretty sweet.

Viva Rock: Akatsuki Style Viva Rock: Akatsuki Style

Haha Perfect

I loved it it was perfectly done, not much to say except it was awesome. :)

New Numa New Numa

haha

sequels are never good as the originals and the song isnt nearly as catchy but for some reason i have the feeling it'll get stuck in my head anyways.

Ultimate Naruto Fanflash5 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash5

Awesome as always

This one is awesome and a great ending i guess to your awesome little series you made. Its not as funny as some of the others but for some reason i just feel like this one is overall the best one. Its sad to know ur not making any more.

(Naruto) Akatsuki Safari (Naruto) Akatsuki Safari

great

This is great like everything else you have made. What song is that cuz everytime i watch this it gets stuck in my head. and Sakura im pretty sure the blond person your wondering about is Deidra, and its not Gaara btw

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Superb

That was absolutely amazing. The story, gragpics and sound were all superb. Extremely well done.

3D Drawing Tutorial 3D Drawing Tutorial

hmmm

That looks like the exact same tutorial picture for corel draw at my school

Mario VS. Gravity Mario VS. Gravity

a bit old

the movie was fairly well done, and the sound was good. The main problem was that the idea is a little bit overdone. try thinking of a new idea. overall not bad.

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

That kid is phsyco

Wow. This movie is great, and the song is pretty crazy also.
The crazy faces the kid makes are pretty insane.

Good Job on making such a great vid.